I previously worked for Nottinghamshire Police as a Detention Officer at Central Police Station (Tracey Cook). I left the Organisation some 13 years ago to set up a successful mobility business at Kirkby, namely Carematters Kirkby Ltd. However, due to a change in personal circumstances I have decided to close the business. I have a large range of mobility aids which I need to dispose of.
I would like to offer Nottinghamshire NARPO members the opportunity to purchase a range of mobility aids at less than wholesale price, such as..
- Rise recline chairs (dual motor) normally selling at £795 now being offered at £665
- High back chairs normally selling at £299 being offered at £220
- Wheelchairs retailing at £190 being offered at £149
- A variety of walking aids from £55 normal retail price being £69
- A wide range of Cosyfeet (extra roomy) slippers and shoes from £15 per pair
I have a wide range of daily living aids, bathing aids and incontinence products at heavily reduced prices plus a wide range of mobility aids too numerous to list all being proprietary brands.
Please contact me for more information.
Tracey at Carematters Mobility on 01623 754955